Millions of people have problems with sexual dysfunction. Increasing age, irregular lifestyle and stress do the worse to the reproductive health of any man.
Several millions of men have erectile dysfunction and might experience the worst without proper treatment or by depending on alcohol and different addictive substances.
Early ejaculation would not let the person have a proper sperm count.
Kegel exercise for men enhance the strength of manhood and the nerves and connective tissues surrounding the penis.
What is Kegel Exercise?
Kegel exercise is related to muscle movements in concern with the pelvic area. The pelvic area or cavity is situated below the abdominal area.
Exercise involves the expansion and contraction of the muscles. In other words, this exercise is also known as pelvic floor exercise and both men and women can do it and benefit.
This blog will discuss different ways of performing the exercises that will improve sex power in male.
Try Liv Muztang Capsules to Improve Sex Performance in Male
Kegel Exercises for Men Benefits
Under many circumstances, pelvic floor muscles get weak in males. It may be when he has experienced surgery in a particular area or he has diabetic conditions or when he might experience his bladder getting upset.
With pelvic floor or kegel exercises, you will surely have better health conditions. You will no longer suffer urine leakage which you may been experiencing due to an overactive bladder.
Other disorders will also be reduced. The time of recovery may vary from several weeks to months.
Let’s understand the kegel exercises for men benefits in the given points:
Kegel exercises involve the movement of muscles connecting with the penis and anal area of any male.
Movement can be done in seated, standing or walking postures to control urgency and prevent urine leakage.
You can feel the urgency in the standing position, you can either stand or sit to control the urgency without holding the breath and help move the penis inwards.
You can repeat twice or thrice a day to stop the urgency and incontinence. Kegel exercise will tighten the pelvic floor muscles leading to relaxation and expansion of the bladder.
Try Ayush for Men to Cure Erectile Dysfunction
Pelvic floor muscle movements will stimulate the circulation of blood in the penis by eliminating the blockage of the penile tissues and strengthening erection and thereby it help in long-lasting sex drive in men.
With the guidance of any physical trainer, one can perform simple kegel exercises to boost sexual competence and have long-lasting and pleasurable intercourse sessions on bed.
You can do kegel by lying down on the bed or floor, sitting or in a standing position to improve your stamina.
It will regulate the muscles connecting with the bladder, anus, and penis. If kegel exercises are properly done under the guidance of any trainer, one can see improvement in the urinary system and easy bowel movement.
It will stop leakage of urine and stool from the genital and anal area. As in the case of sexual incompetency found in any male, it will heal premature ejaculation.
Try Kaama Gold to Cure Premature Ejaculation
The majority of men suffer from the risk of being affected by prostate cancer. Regular pelvic movements will lower the chances of malfunctioning of the prostate glands.
Otherwise, it would be difficult for any man to continue living with any disorder in the prostate gland.
Be it prostatitis, enlarged prostrate and prostrate cancer, you can take the help of a specific trainer while performing the regular exercise to reduce the discomfort, pain and inflammatory conditions arising in the prostate location.
You can practice pelvic floor contractions, bridges, or squats as per your comfortability to deal with any disorder in the prostate gland.
Prostrate cancer requires immediate attention from the doctor with radiation therapy, surgery, chemotherapy, and other interventions.
Other disorders would also require attention from the health care professional apart from kegel exercise.
Kegel exercise is done regularly and at least three times a day without holding breath will strengthen the muscles below the abdomen.
It reduces the risk of hernia, improves lymphatic drainage, enhances athletic performance, improves postpartum recovery, may also help in pain management.
Moreover, it helps i strengthening the core muscles and controlling the stiffness and pain in the back.
Try Extra Time for Long Time Sex
How to Do Kegel Exercises for Men
There is a list of kegel exercises that will stimulate bladder functions, control sexual impotence and assist in discontinuing urinal and stool leakage.
To know how to do kegel exercise for men, you can learn from the given steps.
- Firstly, you will find the pelvic muscle below the lower abdomen when you are not letting your urine or wind to pass.
- Inhale and pull the muscles inward and maintain in this position for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Then release the muscles.
- Repeat 10 to 15 minutes and expand the holding time after pulling in the muscles.
- Shrink and move your muscles inwards.
- Release the muscles again outwards.
- Repeat these inward and outward movements of the muscles quickly.
- Do the moves several times a day.
- It is like climbing up and down the lift in a multi-storeyed building.
- In the same way, you will be lifting your muscles inwards and upwards.
- Gradually, you will be bringing your muscles downwards.
- You can repeat this exercise several times a day.
Bridge Pose kegels
- In this exercise, you will be lying down facing the ceiling.
- You will be raising your lower part of the body upwards.
- As you make the bridge pose with the lower part of your body, you will be pulling your pelvic muscles inwards.
- Bring back your lower part of the body down
- Rest and repeat the posture.
- Just as the way you inflate your balloon, in the same way, you will inhale.
- Breathe inside deeply and enhance your abdomen muscles.
- The process of breathing out, allows the pelvic floor muscles to shrink.
- Maintain the muscles in relaxed conditions.
- Repeat the cycle once again.
Precautionary Measures Taken While Performing Kegel
Being cautious while performing kegel is another crucial aspect of maintaining the normal metabolism of the body.
Becoming aware of the precautionary measures will help you to get the best results and boost a healthy lifestyle:
- Trace the pelvic muscles first by not letting the urine flow for a few seconds.
- One must not frequently control the urine.
- Do not overdo the pelvic or kegel exercise. Take guidance from the trainer as per your health requirements.
- Keep normal breathing while performing the kegel exercise.
- Avoid using the other muscles in the thighs, hips and abdomen.
- Choose the position of exercising as per your comfortability. It may be in sitting, standing or walking. You can even lie down on the floor.
- Maintain endurance levels for effective results in your sexual organ, bladder and core area muscles.
Kegel exercises improve sexual function, bladder control, and overall health by stimulating blood circulation in the penis, strengthening the erection, and enabling long-lasting intercourse sessions.
Men can perform standard kegels, quick flicks, elevator exercises, and bridge pose kegels by keeping precautionary measures in mind.
After a few years of teaching, Rupkatha discovered her passion for imaginative writing and decided to pursue it. Professionally, she writes many blogs, articles and press releases on the essence of Ayurveda in our regular life and how we can protect ourselves from several types of life-threatening diseases with herbs and spices available in our kitchens. In addition to her love for reading, Rupkatha also travels to diverse locations to connect with nature with an adventurous spirit.